Suitable for : Any Engineering /Graduate /Diploma/12th /10th
- The Java Environment
- Basic Language Elements
- Object Oriented Programming
- Extending Classes and Inheritance
- Exception Handling
- Array & String
- A Collection of Useful Classes
- GUI Programming
- Event Handling
- Database Programming using JDBC ODBC
- Java Server Technologies Servlet
- Youth Development Skill (8Hrs.)
- Software Industry Content
- Entrepreneurship Development in IT
- Well-equipped Lab
- AC Classrooms
- Experienced Faculties
- Hand-on Learning
- Placement Support
- Practical Approach
- Employ fundamental computer theory to basic programming techniques.
- Be aware of the important topics and principles of software development.
- Have the ability to write a computer program to solve specified problems.
- Understand object oriented programming and advanced C++
- Improve your problem-solving skills
- Be able to apply object oriented or non-object-oriented techniques to solve bigger computing problems
- Ultimate goal: to make you a good programmer.
- Software Developer
- Own Business
- Academic Advisor
Course Duration : 90 Hrs