Suitable for : Any Engineering / ITI / Science graduate with mathematics up to 10+2 level
- Drawing plan as Dimensions : Drawing Aids, levels, Grids.
- Modify Tools : Move, Mirror, Split Elements, Keyboard Short cuts.
- Documentation : Dimensions, Modifying Dimensions, Constraints
- Managing Views : Plan Views, 3D views, Visual Styles, Graphic Display option.
- Working with Linked Model : Linked REVIT, manage links, import link CAD, Exporting to 3D max
- Updates in REVIT Arhitecture-2014 : User Interface & productivity Enhancement, Schedules, Materials, Modelling.
The participant should be able to:
- Understand the concept and techniques to draw.
- Understand CAD standards.
- Create multiple designs using several tools.
- Plot or print the drawing by scale.
- Drafting and annotations for various industrial applications.
- Designing of layouts and Detailing of industrial components.
- Generate the different geometric modelling techniques like solid modelling, surface modelling, feature based modelling.
- Practical’s on Simulators & Machine Demos
- Well-equipped Labs
- AC Classrooms
- Experienced Faculties
- Hands-on learning
- Placement Support
- CAD/CAM Engineer
- DELCAM Programmer
- CNC Programmer
- Design Engineer
- CAM Designer
- Assistant Manager Design
- Sales Engineer
Course Duration : 90 Hrs
Course Fees : 5,000/- + GST