Suitable for : 12th Standard /MCVC /HSC vocational or equivalent passed.
B.Sc. Industrial Science: Education is the driving force of economic and social growth of the nation. It is the need of the time to generate skilled manpower suitable for industrial and business sectors. In order to provide technical education to the youth to enable them to acquire competency required by the industry, the university has developed and launched degree and diploma programmes in Industrial Science.
B.Sc. (Industrial Science) (2016 pattern)
|Course Code||Course Name||Theory/ Practical/ Project|
|Semester – I|
|BIS103||Business Environment- I||Theory|
|BIS104||Lab: Applied Mathematics||Practical|
|BIS105||Lab: Organizational Behaviour||Practical|
|BIS106||Lab: Business Environment- I||Practical|
|Semester – II|
|BIS202||Introduction to ERP||Theory|
|BIS203||Business Environment- II||Theory|
|BIS204||Lab :Applied Science||Practical|
|BIS205||Lab :Introduction to ERP||Practical|
|BIS206||Lab :Business Environment- II||Practical|
|Semester – III|
|ICT151||IT and E-Learning Skills||Theory|
|BIS302||Japanese Management Techniques||Theory|
|BIS303||Quality Assurance & Control||Theory|
|BIS304||Lab :Office Tools||Practical|
|BIS305||Lab :Japanese Management Techniques||Practical|
|BIS306||Lab :Quality Assurance & Control||Practical|
|Semester – IV|
|BIS401||Project Management using MS-Project||Theory|
|BIS403||Quality Management Systems||Theory|
|BIS404||Lab :Project Management using MSProject||Practical|
|BIS405||Lab :Entrepreneurship Development||Practical|
|BIS406||Lab :Quality Management Systems||Practical|
|Semester – V|
|OPN273||Personality and Career Skills||Theory|
|BIS503||Production Technology- I||Theory|
|BIS504||Lab :Engineering Graphics||Practical|
|BIS505||Lab Electrical Technology||Practical|
|BIS506||Lab :Production Technology- I||Practical|
|Semester – VI|
|BIS602||Production Technology- II||Theory|
|BIS603||Lab :CNC Technology||Practical|
|BIS604||Lab :Production Technology- II||Practical|
Benefits to the students
- Students will get the chance to practice their existing skills in a professional working environment. Most university students don’t get this opportunity.
- Apart from gaining practical skills students will have an opportunity to obtain recognized degree.
- Students will receive consistent support from experienced company workers and supervisors which will help them to learn and develop confidence.
- Working as a trainee in industry will strengthen career prospects of students.
- Students will get UGC approved degree certificate.
- Students can provide financial support to their family.
Benefits to the Industry
- Industry will get assured employee for 3 years at low cost.
- After completion of 3 years, the industry will get skilled and well educated reliable persons and longevity in retaining these trainees.
- This program will help to develop second line employee in the industry.
- To minimize engagement of contract labor in operational areas.
- Better effeiciency with quality.
- Better disciplined behaviour and attendance.
- Students pursuing this course can be groomed as per requirement and culture of the organization.
B.Sc. Duration : 3 Years
B.Sc. Fees : 8000/- P.A
*Admission Process online